today my basal temp is high and the ovulation test was positive me n tha hubby did tha do this morning. should we keep going on wait until thursday i keep reading every other day is best but i dont wanna miss my chance again be trying for # 3 FOR 2 YRS NOW!!!Answer Question
Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive
Answer by mysticlady1221 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2011
Answer by miasmommy21407 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011
Hopefully! Baby Dust!
Answer by miasmommy21407 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011
Answer by lil_momma1991 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2011
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: