Is This the End of the World?????

They moved the damn Harry Potter movie to June? Now what am I supposed to do?

Fiveofakind2

Asked by Fiveofakind2 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Entertainment

• If I have to hear one more time, "Twilight comes out on Friday," I am going to barf. Wait. I'll eat cherry Jell-O, THEN barf.
    Abomnablesnogrl

Answer by Abomnablesnogrl at 6:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• they did? well if i was an obsessed fan like i once was i would of known that but that sucks. i totally forgot it was suppose to come out this month. i guess we both have to wait till june. bummer that's so far away.

i think the end is near but there are still prophecies that have yet to come when they come by then we should be able to tell that the end of days is just upon us. it's coming for sure and it's kinda scary cause i don't have my yearly food storage for when the worst depression ever hits and the world starts to fall apart and the sun turns to blood etc.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Maybe you could read a book for big kids. ; ) Or, take up a real hobby. I hear knitting is very fulfilling.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 11:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• LOL!!! This is the best thread ever! I love it. What a disappointment. I think we should protest.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 11:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• lol The end isn't 2012 *sigh* But we'll just have to wait to see that.

But hey, I think it's GREAT that they moved HP to June.
    Because TWILIIIIIIGHT got the old release date =3 Muahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I do read the big girl books! I just read Junie B Jones!! ;)
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• OH MY GOD!! For some people it probably is . That's funny about Twilight taking it's place is that true? I don't read either. I read those dirty underground books instead HA!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• You naughty girl!
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Oh and Junie B Jones books rock but my girl is over those, have you tried the UnderLand Chronicles
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Si si, rumor has it they changed the HP release date because of all the Twilight hype...WB was intimidated or something, I dunno. So then Twilight got bumped up from December 12 and took HP's original release date of *drumroll* November 21!

=D
    (i'm not an hp fan, i never really was *runs away fast*)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2008