crock pot recipes

send your crock pot recipes my way!! no pot roast...i already do that now! HAHA thank you ladies

maddoxsmommy605

Asked by maddoxsmommy605 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I have a slow cooker book, tell me what you want to eat and I will look one up for you right now!!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Beef Vegetable Soup
    1 pound ground beef
    1 Can (46 oz) tomato juice
    1 package (16 ounces) frozen mix vegggies, thawed
    2 cups potatoes, cubed small
    2 envalopes onion soup mix
    1 small can diced tomatoes
    pepper to taste

In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain. Transfer to a 5 qt. slow cooker. Stir in all other ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours on low heat.
    **super easy to put together in the morning and forget about until dinner time and its really good!! I'm making it tonight!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I have tons and tons of other recipes, Three Beans and Sausage, Squash 'n' Chicken Stew, Pork recipes, you name it...Let me know what you like and I will send them your way!! I use my crock pot at least 2 times a week!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 12:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Here is a SIMPLE one :)........take some chicken breasts-boneless/skinless and trimmed, poor some chunky salsa in the bottom of the crock pot-just enough to coat-then put in the chicken, and dump on some more salsa.............cook all day on low and then serve over some mexican/spanish rice...........
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I'm in a Crock Pot Moms group here.. lots of good recipes.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• put some chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot..pour chicken stuffing mix over the chicken, 1/4 cup water over that..mix cream of chicken soup and 3/4 sour cream together and pour over that..cook on high for a few hours,..the chicken will be done before everything so keep an eye on that.....i make corn with mine for a veggie, it's a small version of thanksgiving except the sltuffing is better
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 2:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2008