Has anybody failed English 101?

I always thought I was smart but this class seems like so much work! I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in

• From what it looks like on Cafemom about 1/3 of everyone did!

Try not to worry too much about it- it's English 101 and you seem to be able to write coherently. Just keep up with assignments, get your work in on time and try your best. If there is an area you are having trouble with feel free to shoot me a message to ask a question.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Lol, thank you. I seem to lose confidence in myself and second guess myself too much. Plus I truly wasn't prepared for the amount of homework we have been given. I feel like I'm drowning.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• No, but I have flunked College Math. I suck at Math, but I am amazing in English Comp. Just follow the steps for each paper and take the feedback from the instructor and make the changes. Comp I is meant to give you a basis to be a better writer, with a lot of tedious busy work. I am doing mine online and have tons of little assignments each week.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• no idea what it is
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:04 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

Next question in
I go to school online

Next question overall (Trying to Conceive)
Missing BC pills