Going anon since this is personal. Husband, sex, toothache, etc. adult content

Last night I went to bed early with a headache, toothache, and just generally exhausted. I'm in school and had classes yesterday and tons of homework. Of course I still also had all the kids and dinner to make etc.
Husband comes home at 9:30pm (he's on overtime) , eats the dinner I left in the microwave for him then comes to bed. I tell him of my horrid day & toothache and he proceeds to get a woody. I tell him no and why and he gets mad and rolls over saying I rejected him. PLUS I am on my period with a tampon in so he says he can use my "back door" or I can give a bj. We haven't spoken since and I am just feeling ticked off.

Was he being a butt head or should I have sucked it up? (no pun intended!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Eww at the pun..he was only thinking of his needs at the time.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• What an a$$hole! Sounds like you could have a gaping head wound and he'd still try to hump you!
    I hate the guys who think that its your duty to service them while you're sick or having your period. I'd hand him the hand cream and tell him to go nuts!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• No, if you weren't feeling it, then he should have been understanding. How were you going to enjoy anything you're forcing your self to do? He's just being a baby!!
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 3:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• no deff not he can get over it
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 3:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• No, you are not over reacting. He needed a cold shower or his own hand job.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 3:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i wouldnt have did it that is bullshit he should have conforted you and asked you if you needed anything before he got in bed!
    TeenMommy2012

Answer by TeenMommy2012 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• He will get over it you have every right to be upset I hope you feel better :-)
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 3:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• sounds like a guy.
    I'd just give it some time, guys get like this when we tell them no. You don't have to do anything you don't want to, He'll live.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• screw that... if you aren't in the mood then he needs to back off... my EX used to try to make me feel lke shit if I rejected him and it made me feel like crap. It's called rape! Next time tell him you can use his back door lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• ya and he has 2 hands lol throw himsome loion next time haha
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011