Valentines Gift for your man!

What are you ladies getting/doing for your man on Valentine day? ...I still have no idea what to do for my husband!

courtnie.b

Asked by courtnie.b at 3:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Holidays

• I had him a new gold Kara made with the Mool Mantra engraved on it. We'll also be spending the weekend at the coast.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I got a set at walmart that came with 2 wine glasses, 2 small candles, and rose petals and I got some chocolate covered fortune cookies for fun. We'll have a candle lite dinner. Then I'm just going to bring it all out after we eat. I also got him a card that will wait on his pillow until he discovers it. =) Everything he wants is really expensive, so this is the only thing I could think of.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• :( He won't be in my in my state. I will mail him a card with a love letter in it.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 11:47 AM on Feb. 10, 2011