Who uses FlyLady??? and/or FlyKids Challenges??

Anyone stick to it?? I am trying!

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I did for the first 6 months I was a SAHM, now I do my own thing (based on Flylady). It's a great program, once you get into the routine it's really easy to follow! Best of luck.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have the book she based her system on... Sidetracked Home Executive. It is hilarious and I love the Slob Sisters. I have not joined the site because I love the sisters and feel bad giving my business to someone else.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I did for several months and used her system to create my own, which I have been devoted to for 7 years!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Hi I do :) Keeps me in line lol
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My DD used it and it works but the only part she didn't like was the whole house was never clean at the same time.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• no what is it?
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 7:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Have never heard of it. Now I'm dying to know, checked the website but still not sure what it is lol! So to answer your question, no I don't use it lol.
    ellagrace

Answer by ellagrace at 7:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• it's a motivational website with daily "to do's" that are realistic! and easy! to keep your home a "home"
    Tiffany8168

Comment by Tiffany8168 (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2011