Maybe I am crazy....

I am 35 weeks pregnant. Lately everytime I have sex, I am very very sore "down there". We have sex very often so it's not sore from not being used to it. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there something wrong or does dialating have anything to do with it? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Towards the end that happens sometimes. I had that with my daughter. The baby is pretty big at this point and putting a lot of pressure down there, so sometimes when you have sex it can get a little sore. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong though. If you have bleeding or anything, then you should call your doc, but if it's just some soreness it's normal. Good luck!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• That happened to me! No way in hell would we have sex-it hurt too bad! I think mostly after my daughter dropped because then there was more pressure down there as well
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• That will happen!! I never knew who got hurt more by sex...me (because it bothered me "down there"), or my husband (because I was so massive).

I really don't think something's wrong, but that's only an opinion.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2008