Have you ever peed your pants caught in the traffic or used a towel to do it?

I was dying caught in a traffic with my cousins. The boys went behind a tree and I was the only girl left in. It was absolutely horrible. My cousin gave me a bottle but it was not supposed to work for me lol... so did not try it. just my thoughts - will a towel work? This seems a kiddie question but I am serious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No LOL!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....and no. the human bladder is capable of stretching to 4 times it's size before it absolutely has to empty. there's always a place to pee before it gets that big. i've gone behind trees and rocks before
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• As a woman, you should never not relieve yourself when you feel the urge to go. Doing so can cause bladder and UTI.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 3:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• thats not "as a woman". men get bladder infections and utis too if they get stale urine.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My mom used a styrofoam cup once while we were camping...she woke up in the morning and realized she had to go immediately, but the bathrooms were a good walk away...so yeah. It was pretty funny, we still laugh about it a decade later!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Yes, men can get all that too.
    I was directing the answer to her question.... as a woman not having as discrete place to urinate as the men can pretty much whip it out anywhere.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 3:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Nope, lol.
    courtnie.b

Answer by courtnie.b at 3:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have tucked one of my children's diapers into my pants to go when stuck in traffic on the Bay Bridge in San Francisco!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have not yet used a towel but I have used diapers or pull-ups, cups and once when I was six months prego a plastic bag with clean cat litter in the bottom. Now we keep our camping potty in the back of our van just in case!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 5:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• No but being preggo I pee a little when I sneezed at work a couple times....oops
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 7:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2011