What were your feelings when you knew it was going to be your last baby?

Alma_C

Asked by Alma_C at 11:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I loved being pregnant. I was a little happy that I went two weeks "overdue" with my last one. I wanted to savor every moment of what it was like to experience pregnancy. Every milestone I get a little weepy knowing that I'll have to wait for grandkids to get the same kind of fix.
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 11:29 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I recently just found out that I cannot have anymore children and I am very upset because my husband and I were only able to have one beautiful son and we wanted to try for at least one more....so it is hard and very upsetting. But at least I have my Killian.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It didn't really hit me until our ride to our baby shower. I thought, "This will be the last baby shower ever thrown for us." I was really sad..............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I'm almost 5 weeks with our last child, and I don't think it's fully hit me yet. I'll be having a hysterectomy about a year after the baby's birth, and I think the first time I miss a period (having no uterus and all) will be when it really sinks in. My SIL had her tubes tied after her third, and she said that her first period made the thought sink in deep that she would never again give birth and was raising her last child.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• well, after losing three in between my son and this one.. i feel relieved in away. I just couldnt take getting pregnant and lossing another one. I still cant believe this one stayed!!

I never wanted more then 2 anyways, so i am good with everything.
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 12:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I won't happen for a while with me, but I'm sure I will cherish every day.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008