What do you think about this??

I watch my cousins 2 yr old on short notice ( she is a dog trainer ) her days are not consistant so I could have her daughter 2 days a week then not have her for 2-3 weeks then have her for 3-4 days again. I do occasionally keep her overnights as her DH is a fire man. We just got a new 4 mo old yellow lab pup. My cousin needs young dogs to help with her work so of course I offered since BOB would certainly benefit from the training. I told her that if she takes BOB she doesnt need to pay me for taking care of her daughter .. she told me that no that was okay I am doing her the favor letting her use BOB.

should I just let her pay me and let it go at that ?!? any other thoughts?

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 3:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pets

• You made the generous offer. Leave it at that. It's not worth arguing about.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Let her pay you.

If you really feel bad about taking the money use some of it to buy her something that would help her business OR make a donation to an animal charity in her name.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• If she wants to pay you, let her and drop it.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Let her pay you. But if it really bothers you, you can use the money to buy coloring books or something for her daughter to use when you watch her.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 5:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2011