You dont wear makeup? Oh, you dont need it? ... I think you do!

You know what i cant stand?? Women who say they dont need makeup...and its always the ones who need it MOST. Call me judgemental if youd like, i dont care. Every woman can enhance their beauty with it and it should be a law for some to wear it daily. Im all for wearing makeup and making it look natural, ( although im not a fan of the "natural" look, but to each its own, just dont say you dont need it cuz more than likely you probably do! :) Feel free to comment or bash, its your choice!

MsBrazil86

Asked by MsBrazil86 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Every woman looks better with make up. It doesn't have to be all Tammy Fay. A little lip gloss, a splash of color to the cheeks and some powder and wa-la! I am the only woman in my family that wears make up and I have been since I was 12. If you are fine not wearing it, super for you, but don't put those of us down who do.

For the record, I have three children (3, 6, 10) and I run a day care out of my home. I always take a shower, do my hair, put on make up and wear decent clothing. No pajama bottoms or sweats--I don't even own that stuff. There is no reason to look like a slob.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 4:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Is there some reason I'm not aware of that I'm supposed to give 2 farts what someone else does or doesn't wear on her face?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder. so while someone might be ugly to you without make up, they might look beautiful to someone else that way and more importantly to themselves. just as you dont like the natural look & instead like to cake it on, some might find that ugly and some might agree with you. i however dont. make up is not necessary to enhance beauty. if someone is shallow enough to care about make up, thats their own perogative. i have better things to worry about. feel free to comment or bash :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• sorry hun but ppl ask me all the time where i get my make up and i don't even own any. my skin is flawless and i don't need it. i look good when i first wake up in the morning and i never have to worry about smudging anything or taking shit off at night. and when i look at a woman and see makeup first and not her face i think "yuck!!!" so to each his own
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• okeedokee then
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• What a load! No bashing, but how shallow is that?! What's wrong with people just being happy with themselves and not having to look all fake? What about those of us with a lovely clear complexion and long lashes and full lips?
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Nah, I don't care if you think I need it. But thanks for letting me know ;-P
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• EVERYONE LOOKS BETTER WITH MAKE UP

unless you can find some factual information backing this up, this is just your opinion sweetie. i can say EVERYBODY LOOKS BETTER WITHOUT MAKEUP.. doesnt make it true.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I dont wear make up all the time but i know that i do look "better" when I have it on. Im not really out there trying to impress people with my looks or lack there of, I wear it to make myself feel better
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 4:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Well, at least someone has her priorities straight.. yeah right !~~ I DON"t wear makeup and although I probably need to or could.. I hate it and don't WANT to wear it - this is very tacky and shallow to even post about..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011