wierd dreams while preggnant why do we have them?

I have been having the worst dreams. Aweek ago i had a dream that my SO dad died, wierd... then last night i had a dream that something happened to my unborn baby. I am 15 weeks preggo and i am still concerned that some thing might go wrong, and them awful dreams dont help the matter. has this happened to anyone else? we see the doctor and the baby has a strong heart beat and everything seems to be going great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My first pregnancy I was constantly dreaming about my man having sex with other women right in front of me, and I would wake up literally beating the crap out of his pillow (I only had those dreams when he wasn't in bed with me, and he frequently fell asleep on the couch...I'm a pregnant snorer lol). This time I just started having weird dreams (last night to be exact, I'm almost 5 weeks) and I had a dream that John Goodman started to beat up the abusive husband of my friend (who doesn't exist in real life), but once he started hitting the guy with a cinder block, the abusive husband turned into an infant, and John Goodman kept beating him with the cinder block...I had to vomit when I woke up...
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• that is weird, because I was going to post something about pregnancy and dreams. Last time I was pregnant, I had a lot of "sexy" dreams, and would literally be masturbating i my sleep.

This time around, I have dreams where I wake up crying hysterically. I am crying in my dream, and I am crying while I sleep. I had one last night, and I must have been crying for a while, because my abdominal muscles hurt.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/sleep/strangedreams/

http://www.pregnancy-info.net/vivid_dreams.html

Here are some web-sites that help explain why we have these weird dreams. I had some WILD dreams during my first 2 pregnancies. I haven't had them with this pregnancy yet. (7 weeks).
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2008