What is the best eyeliner??

SO i only buy makeup from walmart since we dont have many options of makeup places wear i live but i have a problem with finding a good eyeliner. I only do under my eye i found one i liked and of course when i need more i cant find it or they have changed it. SO please help everything i seem to buy stays on nice for about 30-1 hour.

his88angel

Asked by his88angel at 4:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Have you tried the kind that looks kinda like a marker? Lately, Ive been using Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner. It lasts most of the day.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I like revlons color stay...it lasts all day you have to use eye make-up remover to get it off...but its totally worth it. I once even fell asleep with it on and it was still perfectly on when i woke up the next morning...lol
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2011