Any plans for valentines day???

i for one have no idea what to get my husband and i actually have a sitter for my three children and no idea what to do with myself....is it silly if i say i just want to stay home and cuddle up to a movie and popcorn...cause all i can think about is peace and quiet and un ineterupted SLEEP for one night lol!!! It is very rare that we do not have our children these days lol...But for real i would like to do something special for my husband...i am just clueless lol!!!

mikenjess

Asked by mikenjess at 5:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband and I decided to go out the night before so we didn't have to brave the crowds =D
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• A steak dinner and wine at my fav restaurant! My mouth is watering! I cant wait!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• we are going out the saturday before valentines day thats when i have a sitter this is just such a rare occasion i am totally caught off gaurd lol!! thanks ladies!!
    mikenjess

Comment by mikenjess (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• We're spending the weekend before at the coast.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2011