What is the BIGGEST project you have ever done?

And by done I mean COMPLETED. I was just looking at a cross-stitch pattern online that says it comes with 6-10 PAGES of pattern. Little overwhelming....

brighteyesbryar

Asked by brighteyesbryar at 5:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Had the opportunity to build 2 elementary school libraries. They had never had anything thrown out and then to built it back to being an integral part of the school. So exciting to see the children learn to love books and learn how to navigate in an information age.

This was a HUGE project but so rewarding. Blessed to have had the opportunity.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I was going to say my children, but I guess they aren't done yet. I have made myself a sweater. That took 5 years.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 5:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• We just finished building our deck. I cannot wait till summer roll in and we start the barbecuing.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Painted walls, refinished furniture, stenciled the whole room... Stuff like that.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I crocheted a 4 layer baby blanket for my two year old. I felt like it took forever!
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 5:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have finished several quilts and counted cross stitch.... That project does seem a little big maybe try something a little less overwhelming....I had a cross stitch i was working on for about 9 months....on and off....and I was almost finished when my dog decided to eat it! :( it was for my friends daughters birth. That hurt alot!
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 5:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Hear it is! I am not sure if you could technically call it 4 layers but it has four different thread colors.

dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 5:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• King size quilt, I also designed and built our deck - DH was my laborer ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I hosted my sisters baby shower this past weekend...lol. That was a HUGE projest, but I have also hook latched a rug.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have a 300 piece ceramics project
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2011