What convinced you?

im still in shock them im pregnant..it hasnt quite clicked yet...
by the time i have a belly that wont dissapear and will actually be there, i think that that is what will convince me and finally let it click.

What made you finally realize you were pregnant and made you say "Wow, i really am going to be a mom"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well i had morningsickness really bad so it clicked in early for me lol. but as far as really relizing omg im going to be a mom was when i started to be able to feel my baby move and i saw the baby on u/s. truly amazing. good luck and its not easy being pregnant but every ache and pain is worth what you get in the end. congrats
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My first sonogram and I saw the my little guy's heartbeat. I was about 9 weeks.
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• When I heard the heartbeat for the first time. Amazing!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I agree about the heartbeat. Hearing that is the most amazing thing in the world, like confirmation that you have created life and it is growing inside of you. I'm getting teary-eyed right now remembering the first time I heard my son's heartbeat...I can't wait to hear it with this baby!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It REALLY didn't click until I heard his first cry. But it became more realistic when I saw the ultrasound that determined the sex. I could see all his body parts and him moving around.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• the first ultrasound-at my doctors office, they dont just do pee/blood tests to confirm pregnancy....they also do an initial alutrasound to make sure there were no false positives....thats when I realized...
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• with the first one, it was probably a week after she was born.

this time, it' was my 12 wk ultrasound.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• The first ultrasound, hearing the heartbeat, and now the kicks.
    Anonymous