Need ideas for an auction donation.

I am donating to an auction later this month, and need ideas on what to donate. Want to spend about 25.00

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Shopping

• Something electronic or maybe a cookie jar. Kitchen or bath towels, a dish set.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Could you donate a service? Like, could you donate your services to paint a room or provide a couple of meals, etc?
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 6:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I lile the sevice idea. Mybe offer childcare for a date night or a free top to bottom house cleaning.

Material wise, maybe a certificate for a massage at a spa.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• You could make a gift basket of some kind. Pick a theme (like Easter or movies or something) then go to somewhere sorta cheap like Wal-Mart or Target so you can fill it up.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 6:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• What is the auction for? I've donated to auctions that benefit Whippet Rescue or Greyhound Rescue and I've donated a Whippet shirt and necklaces for dogs. Most of the stuff that gets donated is Whippet or Greyhound themed, but there are the occasional gift baskets and gift cards.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Email a celebrity and ask for a signed photo. They are always great auction items
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 11:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011