Pregnacy relief

im 19 years old and having my first child ( im only 2 months) my fiancée has tried soothing my pain and it does not work....everything hurts.my chest stops me from sleep and hurts when i sleep,my back(its out of place and wont go back in place,ive tried shoes)..also does anyone have ideas(besides body pillow) to keep my belly up at night,it weights me down when i sleep so i dont ge much sleep....thank you

lustfull

Asked by lustfull at 5:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This might sound stupid. But SHOES! lol. Wear comfortable shoes. Heels are not your friend when you are pregnant, neither are flip flops (yes, I'm aware that it is February). My back hurt horribly early on and had no idea why. There were times I thought I was going to pass out from the pain. But I changed into comfy shoes for a few days and it helped almost instantly.

Also even if you don't like yoga, stretch every day and try to stay active even if you don't feel like it. Even if it is just pacing in your house or finding and excuse to go to the other side of the house- just get the blood flowing and your tendons moving.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Heating pad or warm baths..not too hot though. Um, talk to your doctor/midwife/doula about recomending a pain reliever or something. You can take REGULAR tylenol. But, its just the normal changes that comes with the pregnancy.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 5:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I agree on the shoes. And, about sex try to do something that IS comfortable, not just what 'feels good' to either of you. Use a Pillow if need be. Body Pillows are great for night time sleep.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 5:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I agree with the other ladies on the comfy shoes.... But having said that, you're only 8 weeks! If you think you have it bad now, just wait till you're in your last trimester, heh.

As for sex... Some women like it more when they're pregnant, some women lose their sex drive entirely. As long as you still feel like having it, you just need to experiment to see what feels best.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Comfy shoes are definitley a must! And your sex drive may go down during pregnancy.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 7:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Get some gel inserts, I got some today and I feel a lot better, all the extra weight causes a lot of changes. Check with your doc to see if she/he can suggest anything else. I order a belly/back support brace too, hopefully it'll help.
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 8:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i put a pillow or cover under my stomach just a little so it levels out that helps me i have to do it evernite
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 2:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2011