What have you planned?

Ladies, what have you decided to "give" to your man (so, dh, df, bf)

And, do you know what he may have gotten you?

CandyHorse

Asked by CandyHorse at 6:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I got us a babysitter and a date. I may sneak to the store to buy him a tool to go with his kitchen aid.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• We're not doing gifts this year. My parents are babysitting, so DH and I can go to dinner and a movie.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• we dnt usually make plans. Our youngest turns 5 on Valentine's day...so prolli a party for her and then after the kids go to bed a party for us=)
    paramoreMommI

Answer by paramoreMommI at 6:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• we are just exchanging cards, our first anniversery is the day before we were going to go out to dinner for that but had to use the the money from that on a new battery for his van so now we are broke and cant go out for either
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2011