Cramping after tubal

i had my tubes tied dec 3rd almost a month after my 3rd child was born and every since i have been cramping REALLY bad like i am siting in a ball fighting off tears when im cramping and its not only on my period when im cramping either its like maybe every third day or so when i get these cramps and nothing is helping and befor all this i have NEVER cramped even while on my period so this is like a whole new world for me and i dont like it....did anyone else go through this? what was it and why is it SO bad? i have a doc apt next week and hoping to get some kind of anwser that you for reading ladies!!!

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Health

• I didn't have any cramping after having mine done but I had it done the following morning after my sons delivery.. I do get bad cramps right before my period and I take midol extra strength a few days before I start to help.. Hope others have some help for you..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i had a tubal done on the 16 of dec. it felt like if i had another child again. i guess it was because i had my last child on the 28th of oct. i guess my body was still in shrinking mode.lol
    MOMMY2790

Answer by MOMMY2790 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2011