Sausage and peppers

Alright ladies, here's my dilemma. I have NO idea how to make sausage and peppers and I've looked it up online and found a million different ways to make it. I'm iffy on using recipes that I've never tried before because you never really know how it will turn out. Can you share your recipes with me??? Thanks =)

cms310

Asked by cms310 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• just take all of the recipes you looked up- use the ideas that seem to repeat themselves and adjust it to your tastes. I use Italian sausage, all color peppers and onions with olive oil. some times I add mushrooms if I have some.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 8:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• In a frying pan but olive oil and green peppers (or whatever color you have) and onions. I usually slice in strips. Add "coins" of sausage to the peppers. Cook until sausage is cooked and peppers are soft. I serve in buns or with pasta.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I slice the peppers and onions thinly, and either add the vegetarian sausage links to the pan with them or put in my glass casserole dish and cook for 30 minutes at 350, add olive oil and other seasonings as you like them. We like to serve it on sub rolls with provolone cheese
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:02 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i like broiling sausages and sauteing peppers
    broil til skin is nice and brown and sautee till they are suitable for you keep trying them and if they need more time then.....
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 8:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2011