I need some advice Ladies.....First let me say I hate drama so am iffy on what I should do..

Long story short, I have a veryy close friend who seems to be upset with me, I did ask her twice she either says shes busy , call you later & wrote me back everything is fine, BUT then she's always posting these friendship quotes on her Facebook status & the only reason I can think of why she would be mad is I accepted a friend on Facebook who she doesn't like & I did delete this girl if that was the case........MY question is ignore her being that I did ask her twice about what is wrong, Or reply to one of her quotes like "Thanks for calling me back....By the way nice poem, Or any other advice......Its bothering me because someone is uoset with me but won't tell me.....

Thanks everyone

sissaymay

Asked by sissaymay at 6:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you two still in high school?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• thx for callin me bk
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I say let it go. Why delete a friend because you assume she doesn't like her. If she doesn't want to talk about what's wrong let it go. The more you push the worse it will get.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have a friend who sounds exactly like your friend. I usually just step back and give her some space and in a few days she will get in contact with me. Sometimes people just need a little space or time to regroup themselves. She might be angry with you but not ready to talk with you about it. Or she might just be overwhelmed with whatevers going on in her life. I don't know either of you personally so I can't say which one it is. Just give her a little bit of time to either regroup herself or come to terms with what shes angry about. I'm sure in a few days she will contact you. Hope that helps a little bit =)
    cms310

Answer by cms310 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• if she is mad let her be mad. . . you are an adult no? Or maybe she is just that busy. . . I don't think responding to her in such a manner would help things. . . that is just as childish. Try just being her friend and go on with your life. . .people get mad and the more you pester them about it the worse it can get if she is not willing to talk to you about it. so drop it
    Anonymous

• Is she really your friend when she wont tell you whats wrong????? Is shre really worth it???? Just ask yourself those questions and if shes not worth it then maybe you should just ignore her. Im sorry this is happening>
    alisha2104

Answer by alisha2104 at 7:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• You would think I was in HS with this post.....Just a little confused on what to do we were really good friends & just left a little confused & hurt.....but you guys are right if she was any sort of a friend why wouldnt she tell me.....But I posted this because like I said hate drama & didnt want to go the responding to her little in your window "friendship" quotes sooo stupid really..
    sissaymay

Comment by sissaymay (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Drama Queens Everywhere!!! When someone ignores you, ignore them! Move on. There are a ton of wonderfu people out there just waiting to be a friend.
    Linda1012

Answer by Linda1012 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I'd just ignore it all ~ time is too precious.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• It sounds to me like she is the one who has the problem. Don't sweat the small stuff. If she really is your friend, she'll come to you to talk about what ever it is that is bothering her.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 8:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011