Day care

I am having to put my 20 month old daughter in day care. Has anyone heard anything bad/good about kindercare or tutor time?

drave78

Asked by drave78 at 3:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I usually only hear bad things about centers. I would look for a licensed home daycare.
    elleinad

Answer by elleinad at 4:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I worked at a kindercare and would never send my child there. I am sure that they are all different. If you have no choice I would stop in unexpectly for a tour. And once your child is there stop in randomly when they are not expecting you. The children were not being harmed in anyway but usually the chain daycares are so large it is hard to do a good job. Also some of the staff is there just for a job not for the kids. I would find a small in home center or a small center in a church if possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I used to work for Kindercare. It is a very good organization.
    catlee2127

Answer by catlee2127 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2008