Is it normal..

i Noticed that my teeth became more sesitive when i got pregnant. is that normal ? *&& another thing is it normal For Me to get mad at my babydaddy for like no reason he just fustrates me without doing anything. and idont know why. ilove him alot and i wouldnt call it off but is it normal, like is it cause of the pregnancy?
P.S. Its my First Pregnancy.. Thanks For Any Answers.

MommyKayla777

Asked by MommyKayla777 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes. If you're not getting enough calcium, your baby will literally suck it out of your teeth! Make sure you get some extra calcium I.E> milk, ice cream, yogurt, etc. Pretatal vitamins help too.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 7:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• It's important to make sure your teeth are in good condition during your pregnancy, so get into a dentist... She'll be able to tell you if the sensitivity is pregnancy related or not. But make sure you tell the staff you're pregnant, or they'll insist on Xrays!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 7:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i think it is normal for you to have "mode swings". i had them during my 3 pregnacys. all by the same baby daddy. he hasnt left me yet, hopefully never but we as women go through alot more changes in our bodies than men do & sometimes they just dont want to deal with it & they walk out on us. i had the same modes u r having, not wanting to see him, yelling at him for no reason, i didnt even want him to sleep in the same bed as me, but then i would get up in the middle of the night & wake him up from the couch & tell him to come to bed with me. lmao. we can not control our modes it just comes out.
    MOMMY2790

Answer by MOMMY2790 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Your baby takes a lot out of your own nutrients, my gums bleed like i had just gotten punched in the mouth when i brushed them was i was pregnant.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Well I've heard your supposed to get a soft brissle tooth brush because your gums bleed, and teeth get sensitive, but the getting mad thing...omg girl!! I get mad like crazy, for no reason at my boyfriend, and i love him and wouldn't leave him either, its just hormones, and i've read they settle down in the second trimester.
    AshleyMarie93

Answer by AshleyMarie93 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Thanks For The Answers. and Haha iStarted Crying Yesterday Cause He Didnt Hug me Too Sleep Cus He Fell Asleep Before iDid. but then iCant Stand Him. i Feel So Bad For Being Mean too him and i really appreciate that hes here for me. and its his first kid too. i feel so bad but at the same time i think he understannds. i dont want him to get tired of it and leave me tho. so yeah. idk
    MommyKayla777

Comment by MommyKayla777 (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2011