Feel so stupid right now...

Ugh just got in argument with dh... Lon story short my dh has been talking ot someone on the phone everyday at work for about 20 - to 30 min. Saw it when i looked at phone bill to make sure i wasn't going over minutes... Well according to him he cant talk on the phone at work so im freaking out and wondering who the heck he was talking to that is more important then answering if i think im going into labor. Well apparently its a co-worker or w/e. I didn't understand why they need to be on the phone all the time. I know i have been over hormonal and everything so feel stupid for getting so upset. Even had sister call number that was out of state to see who he is talking to... Have had some fears that he is cheating on me when he Goesout of town... Just not understanding why he is lying to me and feel bad for reacting without thinking first. Sorry just had to vent...

im 34 weeks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• okay first you should calm down. Ask him point blank. "Who are you talking to?" "Why?" and let him know you don't like it!!! You should not be stressed at a time like this honey. Good Luck Momma
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 7:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Sorry to hear what you are going through- hugs. It does not sound good .You need to calm yourself down and talk to him when you are more level headed and get to the bottom of things. I understand what you are going through hun, Me and my ex broke up because of this exactly along with other factors that were going on in our relationship. Not saying this is what will happen to you but its something to definitely look into. If you have had a feeling, it s for a reason.
    jenlesly

Answer by jenlesly at 7:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• You need to try to stay calm at a time like this; if you stress about anything right now you can make yourself go into labor. TAlk to him and see if he will be honest with you, if he tries to hide it, then I would go with my gut feeling and think that he MIGHT be up to no good.
    BUT don't jump to conclusions, just stay as calm as you can. It is important for and the baby.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 8:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• It could be work related, it could be a big job he's working on depending on what he does for a job.
    It could honestly be anything.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2011