Turkey legs.....

I have some turkey legs I wanna make for dinner.. any suggestions on how to cook them?

anestheticsex

Asked by anestheticsex at 11:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Food & Drink

• bbq or broil in the oven...........if you put them in some bbq sauce on about 350 for an hour-and every 10 minutes, baste them to keep them moist with bbq sauce, then then should turn out good. Just cut into them to check for doneness!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Depending on your weather: grill or roast them. I love them on the grill. I use a rub that I made up with brown sugar, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and thyme. Start them over direct heat, then move to indirect heat to finish. Or you could do them in the oven, brushed with a compound butter (shallots, rosemary, thyme, parsley & sage) or bbq sauce. I don't like to put sauce on them before they've browned- i like that extra flavor component.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2008