Im getting emal from myself.. but its not me!!

how do i fix that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Technology

• . I get those to and I read something about do not open it. Just delete it. Opening it will release a virus into your computer.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Most likely, you have a virus.... Definitely don't open them, but also run a virus check on your computer, and remove it. Odds are, everybody on your address list is getting the same e-mail.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I get them they put your email address on them so your spam filter does not reject it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My mother is getting those. She is also getting E-Mails sent from her to people on her list that she didn't send. I got an E-Mail from her today and I opened it. It was an ad for weight loss. I know she wouldn't send anything like that to anyone. I told her about it and to warn her friends.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 7:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Oh, that's odd. I haven't gotten those but I'll be keeping my eyes out for just in case.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2011