How did you know??

Well, it's my first pregnancy, and I'm 11 weeks and 4 days!! I think it may be too early but I have no idea! I keep feeling what i think is the baby moving or maybe kicking? It feels like popcorn popping, or something poking from the inside. I used to feel it only a little whenever I'd lay down on my back, and it would happen maybe 3 times. now i feel it alot more, its really amazing! So, can someone help anwser my question, could it be kicking??

AshleyMarie93

Asked by AshleyMarie93 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i felt my baby moving at around 15 weeks i think. it could be!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• yes, it can be. Most doctors will tell you that you normally don't start feeling the baby move or kick until 20-22 weeks. But I started feeling mine move around 13 weeks.
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• it really depends on where the baby is located and if you're small or heavy set. with my first i felt movement as early as 10weeks. then again i was less than 90lbs when i got pregnant with him so i didn't have much padding...so to speak. so i would say yes it is possible.
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2011