Food police

This morning I woke up and wanted pizza and my SO said that I "didn't need it". I'm 8 months pregnant and I DID need the pizza.

This asshole eats 20-30 chicken nuggets, at least 2 medium fries, a double cheeseburger and a LARGE shake every time he goes to McDonalds, which is pretty much everyday. He randomly takes dares from his coworkers to eat as many subway cookies or what-have-you as he can. He weighs in at a whopping 160lbs and eats like crap where if I eat a french fry my ass jiggles for a week.

The last thing he needs to be doing is talking about me wanting a reasonable quantity of pizza for lunch one day! Anybody else's husband/bf/so have the balls to tell you what you should and shouldn't eat while pregnant?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• hah.. if I did he wouldn't be alive long. i don't care if I am dipping Oreos in chocolate sauce while drinking a milkshake - you had better say I am gorgeous and my body looks great and ask me if I want the whip cream! *grin*
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Im also pregnant and anytime i go for the candy or something sweet he gives me crap about it:(
    Anonymous

• Not this time but it happened with my first pregnancy. My ex-husband was a total jerk about my weight gain which is stupid because he weighed about forty pounds more than I did at nine months. That didn't stop him though. With my second one I was so paranoid about weight gain that I didn't eat anything I wasn't supposed to except the occasional cup of plain vanilla ice cream. I swear I'd never been healthier than I was during my second pregnancy. Unfortunately, this time around I don't have nearly the will I had before so I've been eating like crap. My husband has been pretty smart in not saying anything. He weighs more than I do so as long as he weighs more than I do I think he knows he's got no room to talk.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 12:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• he used too but doesn't nemore. he knows i don't care what he thinks. the only comment he'll make is that i should be drinking water nstead of pop which i'm well aware of.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 12:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My SO would always say you shouldn't eat this, or are you sure you need that candy?The funny thing is he knows nothing about a pregnant woman and its sooo sad lol!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• at least you get to eat the french fry-I can LOOK at a french fry and my ass jiggles :) LMAO!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• No, if he did I would slap him upside his head. I eat what I want when I want.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• HELL NO!!!! I WISH HE WOULD!!!!

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Food police, that was funny. Oh my -- I say eat your pizza ;) Tell him a doula said it was ok, hah!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:15 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I would have shoved the pizza down his throaght!!!! Fuck him!!! We ladies ALL know too well that if MEN were the ones that got pregnant - they'd all be swearing they need to be in disability for the rest of their lives!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2008