Anyone Wanna Talk?

Uhh Like i Said In My First Question This Is My First Pregnancy. I Am really Young.. And iDont Like Gettin Judged For Being Young And Pregnant. i Wanted to Have Someone to talk to cause i cant talk to my family other than my older sister. and it really sucks it makes mee cry i have no one to talk to and i feel like no one understands.
my sister got pregnant at 15 and everybody in my family told me iWas Gonna End Up Just Like Her and yeah its true but im younger than that. i know alot of things im not supposed to (obviously). My Dads InJail And i Miss Him. I Live With My Mom And Shes Supportive For The Most Part And iJust Want to Talk Too Someone. Please dont judge me for being young i already know im young i hear it all the time. i would like to tell someone im pregnant and get a congrats instead of "omg are you serious?" " what are you gonna do?" "how you gonna support it?" and other negative inputs. but if anyone would like to talk i would really appreciate it. thank you..

MommyKayla777

Asked by MommyKayla777 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Awww sweetie i wasn't that young(i was 19) but i felt that way also! It can be a lonely time for you. I think people are concerned about your loss of childhood. I know if i could do it again i would wait but i also know i was born to be a momma! It's the one thing i'm great at! Congratulations and good luck sweetie!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• thank you and yeah i wasnt planning on being a mom this young at all. but i refuse to have an abortion. i guess it happened for a reason.
    MommyKayla777

Comment by MommyKayla777 (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Awww.. Im sorry to hear ur having such a ruff time.. But I believe that everything happens for a reason & that God has plans that r bigger than us all.. So yeah.. U may hav been young when u got pregnant but stuff happens.. I got preg when I was 19 & my immediate family was dead & gone & I got it hard fr everybody also.. The last thing u need right now is for sm1 to b bashing u.. Whos bussiness is it to judge u anyway?? Keep ur head up & a smile on ur face & focus on whats most important & thats being a great mom to ur baby.. Oh yeah.. CONGRATS on ur new arrival!! Hugs:)
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 8:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• thank you . i needed to hear that.
    MommyKayla777

Comment by MommyKayla777 (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Ur welcome! & anytime ur feeling dwn & need sm1 to talk to.. dnt hesitate to inbox me.. Good luck with everythng
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 8:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• from the way you've presented yourself here i would say you are a very intelligent girl. i think you will a good mom. good luck to you.
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I just want to say congratulations and I wish you lots of luck!! It will be hard but Im sure you will figure out things as you go along
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I'm 19 and pregnant with my first...I still hear that I am too young all the time, and got put down a lot. I feel the same that you do, you just want people to be happy for you instead of putting you down and yelling or lecturing you about it because it doesn't change anything now. This is a rough time, and right now you need all the support you can get. You can message me if you wanna talk about anything ever! Congrats girly and best of luck to you and your little baby (:
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 10:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i was 17 when i got pregnant with my first. i heard a lot of crap from people, but i held my head high and didnt listen to the downers! inbox me if you ever wanna talk!
    StephMosDef

Answer by StephMosDef at 11:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Im sorry that your having a bad day just prove everyone wrong and be the best mom that you can be! Good luck hun
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011