I need a new hobby or something

I'm bored, I want to take a class for something fun, but I don't know what. Any ideas?

autbot

Asked by autbot at 8:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• How about a course in photography? A good hobby, esp. if you have young children. You will cherish those photographs.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• it depends on what your definition of fun is i guess. i would be interested in taking a class about making stained glass windows or advanced needlepoint techniques, but idk if that would interest you lol. you could also join a book club if you find one that reads the kind of books you're into.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• You say a new hobby. What was your old hobby?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• what about knitting? if you like crochet it's very simular
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 8:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• LOL - I crochet, scrapbook, I've had cake decorating classes, I like to read, but I'm wanting something new.
    autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I tried knitting, I couldn't get the hang of it
    autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Do you like animals? You could volunteer at a shelter or offer to put homeless pets online for them to help find homes, you could save the albino's that are being killed for their blood (humanes drinking humanes blood), Make post cards or greeting cards and sell them in shops near you. You could watch people and find a really poor person or family and do something nice for them. I have bought food and put on their door steps, knocked an ran. It is fun to hide and watch their response. Take in a homeless animal. Be a foster parent. Get some fancy quppies and breed them. get a parrot and teach it to talk. make calendars on you computer and use for Christmas gifts. I could go on all day. Let us know what you decide. Oh don't let ebay become a hobby. I did that when I was younger and wasted a lot of money. I like superpokepets.com and my grandchildren have pets on there and we play together that way. i live out of state from them.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• go to a craft store and see what jumps out at you or attend one of thier classes they have. Cheap or very little cost in it. Worth a try
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2011