How to get rid of under eye bags?

I am 27 years old and have 3 kids. Yes im tired been since i had my first daughter at age 21. I have never had under the eye bags. I look so tired and ugly. I go to sleep late but thats because i want too. Im not going to go to bed at 8pm and miss all my shoes and the time i can relax alone. I wake up at 8am every day and get 8 hours of sleep every day. My oldest two go to 1st grade and preschool. i have a 10 month old, but its not like hes up all nite either. we co sleep.

I have tried cold spoons, taking naps, washing my face in cold water, eating healthy, snacking on good fruits and vegetables. Eating nuts for snacks, water, less coffee. Etc etc.. I do take vitamins and probiotics. What can i do to remove the baggy eyes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Have you put cucumber slices over your eyes at night?  My sister swears by it.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Yea that crap dont work
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My sister said that hemroid cream will take away the bags.  Yes, I asked her because it seems like you have tried everything and nothing is working.  Hope it helps!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Preperation H is a temporary fix! It works great for a few hours (like for a date or something?) But don't use it long-term because it will clog any pores near where you put it .
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• one week treatment
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:39 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Facial exercises are best (look on You Tube for eye exercies). Also, putting Green Tea -teabags over your eyes helps. Anything with Caffine will help "shrink" the puffiness temp. Also, Prep H gel cream is popular amoung models (they also are known to use it on their legs to help with cellulite.

The other issue is eating too much sodium..so cut back as much as you can on anything with high sodium (which highly causes water retention in your face. Another good idea is using coffee grinds mixed with your fav facial cream/wash and also exfoliates (but shrinks puffiness on your face). ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Avon has a new eye roller thing. It's called wake up eyes or something. It has a serum in it and vibrates. I've been using it for a week or two now and have noticed a dramatic difference in my under eyes.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 10:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Steep tea bags (I just use regular) and put in fridge overnight..put on eyes in morning. The caffeine helps. Also, if you have brown hair you can use the tea water as a hair rinse for shine :)

Preparation H works.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 4:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My daughter used ice cubes and it works if you can stand it.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Surgery is the only way.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2011