Pork chops

I have boneless porkchops that i am planning on making for dinner tomorrow night with rice but i am not sure how i should cook and if i should coat them with something or what.I need ideas please.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I love baking them in cream if anything soup.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• This is my MIL's recipe and it sounds horrible and she is a notoriously bad cook... LOL... but this one is GREAT!

Salt and pepper each pork chop top and bottom. Place in baking dish, preferably glass. Sprinkle each chop with brown sugar. Spread a layer of stone ground mustard on top of the sugar. Pour one can of crushed tomatoes on top of the chops. Use a spoon to spread out and cover everything. Sprinkle with celery seeds, if you don't have any, you can skip them. Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• An easy solution is Shake and Bake for pork .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Barbecue them!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• BBQ them.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2011