Does everyone have peach fuzz on their neck and chin area?

I have very very light colored peach fuzz on my chin...but i just noticed it's on my neck too! Is this normal?? I feel like a man! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Yes. Human havehair everywhere except palms and bottoms of feet and inside of women's genitalia

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I do. YUCK! I use a trimmer and shave it off. It has not grown in any thicker either, but it gets rid of it and I don't feel self conscious about it anymore.
    Anonymous

• If it took you this long to notice it, then it does not need to be trimmed or taken care of, unless its really dark. I have peach fuzz and Ive never trimmed it or shaved it. If you start shaving it, it will start growing in thicker than before.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Unfortunately yes :(
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Yep.
    Anonymous

• yes...i have to shave mine everyday...i am so embarrassed by it too. I used to have man looking sideburns growing up. A friend in college pulled me aside one day and said do you trust me...and shaved them off and under my chin. :/ wished i could afford lazor hair removal
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• There is hair on every inch of your body except the palms of your hands and feet
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• NOPE
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2011