Matching infant and toddler clothes?

I am expecting our 2nd daughter any day now, and our other daughter is in a 4t clothing. I really want to find them matching dresses for easter, however i am having a hard time. I would need a 4t and a 0-3 mos that go together. Even if it was skirt and top or dress would be great. Any ideas? I've looked at walmart, target, burlington, childrens place, kmart. And no luck.

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Holidays

• I get mine matching outfits from Old Navy.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Try babies r us or toys r us
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Carter's, Osh Kosh
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Gymboree has adorable outfits that coordinate from birth up to size 12. I get all my kid's special outfits there--they are 3, 6 and 10, two boys and one girl.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 8:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Use the cream first and them let them air dry with it, rinse their bottoms off in milk.
    Anonymous

• The best thing to do is look online bc they have more to choose from But Old Navy, children's place, crazy 8 or gymboree would be the best places to look
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• instead of exactly matching i would just do coordinating and go to burlington coat factory again and see if they have some that look similar. it's hard to get the exact same because usually they start the regular dresses at 6 mo, not newborn. it would be easier to do similar/coordinated than exact match in those two sizes. but they have about a million choices at burlington coat factory....i would pick out a couple of options in the newborn size first because that will probably be more limited and then find something in the 4t that matches. gl and congrats on the new baby!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

? LOL~
    MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• You could probably find something really cute and unique by going to a local seamstress. My MIL makes my 2 yo (boy) and 7 month old (girl) matching outfits all the time and I love it!

Answer by missanc at 9:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I always made my girls Easter dresses. Can you sew?
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 11:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2011