Sickness

im having my first child and im 19.i know illness is part of it,but im always nauseas.i havent been throwing up,but it feels like i want to..can anyone suggest idea to make it subside or give me relief?

lustfull

Asked by lustfull at 9:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Lemon drops, apples, ginger ale, crackers and if it gets to the point where you're puking so much that you're losing weight, ask your doctor for a prescription for Zofran. Good luck!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 9:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• eat some crackers
    alisha2104

Answer by alisha2104 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• ginger helps with nausea, but i don't like ginger so i drank cammomile tea and that helped me alot. it also helps to snack on things pretty much constantly instead of eating actual meals. that way you don't get hungry, which causes nausea, and you don''t get full which causes it too. hope you feel better soon. with my second it didn't subside until the last trimester! i didn't get it with the other two.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• You can take dramamine. Make sure you get the non drowsy or you'll be knocked out. Staying hydrated and getting plenty of rest seems to help too. And like another person said if it gets to the point your puking get Zofran. It is amazing!
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 9:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2011