What is the best thing about your pet?

What kind of pet do you have, how many, any special tricks, or just anything you love about them

ConnectHearts

Asked by ConnectHearts at 9:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pets

• Well, best thing about my pet I have dogs and cats so I have to say they each have their own personality and they make me laugh!
    so, I feel like I have a house filled with more kids which I dont mind because my pets know when I dont feel good and they comfort me. I am happy to have them around to keep me company when the kids are not here.
    mamaleo

Answer by mamaleo at 12:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• We have a calico cat, her name is Cheeto. The kids can be unbelievably rough with her, and she is still the sweetest cat!
    We also have a Siberian husky, holly. She was from an abused family :( but now is the sweetest, most playful dog. Plus she is an amazing guard dog!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i have a maltese and she growls any time someone comes near my bed while im asleep
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 10:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have Nala my cat and Rainbow my son's fish. I love Nala because she is very protective of my son. My son is scared of his bedroom because it faces the highway and he hears the traffic noise. So I battle alot to get him to sleep in there. When he does Nala lays on his bed and won't leave his room until she is sure he is o.k.. Last night she was there till after I went to bed. Tonight she was in there for about 15 minutes and then came out to me. Rainbow is fun because he actually swims up to the top of his bowl when you talk to him.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 10:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Today I would say it is that they don't talk back to me...and they are easily entertained by the simplest of objects, like an empty water bottle for instance.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• She's a gentle giant....Newfoundland :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have 6 dogs and I love them just because they are always there for me and don't ask for alot.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I love my 4 guinea pigs they are masters of squeak. It is nice though because I know if anyone goes near my children's room that they are not familiar with. It is like having a burglar alarm that will snuggle you.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Both my cat and turtle are fairly self sufficient! I love that they add to our family without adding to the chaos! My cat is also super loving when I am prego even though he really doesn't enjoy the out come ha ha!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 6:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2011