Sex issues(could use advice) adult content

me and my fiancée try and get intimate ( im 2 months pregnant) and when we try,it hurts....the movement makes me kinds nauseous (i can deal with it) but when he tries to enter it feels like something is riping and it burns...can someone please give me some ideas,tricks or positions that could help me out (ill try any idea and accept any idea)...it would be greatly accepted...thanx

lustfull

Asked by lustfull at 9:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hay i wet thought the same thing the only advice i can give ya is use heaps of lube itll help goodluck and congrates on your bubba
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• you might have an uti
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 1:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• talk to your doctor and maybe they can help you i would say try lube and see if that helps anything
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• this would happen when i wasnt pregnant too and i had a really bad bacterial infection...you need to tell your doctor so he can give you meds to see if it will go away
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2011