Need friends

title says it all - I have no friends - I have "work" friends, but outside of work I have no one

autbot

Asked by autbot at 9:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Me too! I have a few Fb friends and Cm friends, but other than that. . . I'll be your friend. . . :)
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 9:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I'll be your friend.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• SWEET! LOL - I peeked at your profile and saw that your a little bit of everything lol (no disrespect!) but I couldnt' find what part of the world you are in. I'm in KY
    autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• free1 - where are you from? and SWEET! to you too!

Thanks ladies!
    autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I am In Wi currently. . . *sigh* lol. . . But have an old friend in KY and a few in IN
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 9:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• currently, does that mean you're moving soon?
    autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Im the same way. I moved to Phoenix 8 years ago and found it hard to have friends because the valley is so big! The few friends I have live on the other side of the city... about an hour drive away. It sucks!
    Btw Kirs, i lived in WI for 6 long years and hated it!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i friended you
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I feel ya. I have a few friends that have stuck around. It seems like ever since I became a mom I don't see anyone anymore. Everyone is off partying and being wild. Kinda sucks.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 1:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Its kinda sad - it seems like if people aren't married doing the married thing, they already have their group of friends. Like I'm hoping for stranger to come into the neighborhood or whatever so I have a chance to get to be their friend first LOL
    autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2011