Omg i cannot believe this happened!!! adult content

about 2 months ago my doctor told me i had a abnormal pregnancy i was 9 weeks so she give me a pill to have a miscarriage so i took it and after 4 hours started bleeding at home i went to the hospital and they did a ultrasound and said i had already passed all the pregnancy out i was just going to bleed for atleast 2-4 weeks soafter 4 weeks of bleeding and spotting i went and saw my doctor again and she check me and said everything was fine that i was ok so after bleeding for 2 months that was kind of weird to me but doctor said it was ok because in between those days i was going to start my period so i thought it was my period well this pass monday i was in the shower and omg i couldnt believe my eyes i started bleeding i thought it was ok but the bleeding wouldnt stop then i started bleeding ALOT blood every where and then big chunks of tissue started coming out clots of blood omg it was bad we my husband took me to the hospital and i pass out because of all the blood i was losing they check me and did a viginal ultrasound and found out i still had the pregnancy inside so they did a D & C on me and i just got out of the hospital last night i coundnt believe this i guess doctors are not always right

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Health

• o boy....i'm so sorry to hear that. i'm surprised that they didn't do the d&c before since you were bleeding so bad. i'm glad you're ok now.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• That is terrible.Sorry that you had to go through that. Take it easy and get rest. And you are right doctors are not always right.
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 9:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• *hug. So sorry you had to go through all that. Must have been so scary! Glad that you are doing okay though. Hope all goes well for you in the future!
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 9:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Im sorry. Hope all is okay now
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• hugs

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• omg im so so sorry that had to happen to you
    SillyMomma

Answer by SillyMomma at 10:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• hugs

san78

Answer by san78 at 6:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2011