I dont know how much more i can handle this ;(

honestly this is really breaking my hart him(bf) treating me like this seriously he woke up in a bad mood this morning, we had to go for a drive and me and my man have a 10month old together and he was just driveiving like crazy like man he should have some respect for us could have crashed and everything! just the way he went around that corner right near that pole and arrgghhh just the way he was talking to me and the song that was put on and he turned it up loud like those words of the song were going to me like seriously i told him i dont deserve to me treated like this his better than that and its just i really think he dont wanna try and he said oh im worse and ra ra and he said its not going to work i said its cause you dont wanna try ! seriously i want him back to noramal i dont like the discracefull behaviour he can have towards me please help what do u think about this!! please no bashing!!! i need advice p.s i know he is going though a rough time having his only parent left and that is not feling to good! she is a wonderfull lady and thats my mans only parent plus he has been feeling unwll for awhile but thats nnooo excuse to be like that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• He needs to go. You and baby are better off alone. I have no tolerance for men like that.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• here's some advice- leave. it only gets worse- and i can promise you that. it's not easy, it's going to be tough, but one day you look back and think "thank god i left". been there, done that- except i didn't have a kid involved. not only do you deserve better, but think about your child. i truly wish you luck, but know you CAN do it (leave), nothing is impossible.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Sounds like he has a temper!!!! Maybe you two need some time apart if thats possible?
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• thanks ladies but he has already told me to leave out of anger told me to go to my mothers there is noo way i want to go there and i dont think i wanna leave its satan getting in the way of our relationship ! please help anymore advice
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Well then why are you telling us?  You said that you need help but then turned around and changed it and now you don't want to leave.  No one can give you advice if you don't even know what you want to do.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Quit making excuses for him, for reasons unknown to you, he has decided that he wants out of this relationship. Kick his ass to the curb-the one on the far side of the street! And then kick him again just for your pleasure!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i do need advice and i will probley have a brake away for a couple of days or something do ya thinkthatll help a bit!! i dont really have anywhere to go dont be so hard on me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• anymore ideas please hmm
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• A break cant hurt, give it a try, it may do you both some good!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• OK LADIES I SENT HIM A MESSAGE HE WAS UPSTARS AND IM DOWN STAIRS AND HE CLEANS HIS ACT UP WENT FOR A SHOWER AND COMES DOWN AND SAYS THAT HE DOESNT WANT TO LOSE ME AND THAT HE LOVES ME SEE IM CONFUSED DO U KINDA GET WHAT IM GOING THOUGH LIKE WHAT DO U LADISES THINK AND WHAT SHOULD I DO ? HMM I DO LOVE HIM
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2011