Has anyone done the HCG drops?

I just ordered them and am so excited to start them :)
Please no bashing

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 9:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I've done 2 40 day rounds, lost a little over 45lbs and it was awesome. I followed the diet really close the first time and a little looser the 2nd and lost about the same amount. It takes some serious dedication, but I wasn't ever hungry, just missed the carbs sometimes. Drink your water to flush all the stuff out and get some Smooth Move tea to help with any bowel issues. If you haven't read the book Simmions (sp?) wrote, check it out, its free online,and there are some great recipe books out there. Remember that women usually only lose about .5lb a day after the first week or so, so don't get discouraged if its not as fast as you thought. .5 is awesome! Make sure you are eating your 500 cals and pay attention to what you eat and how it affects your weight the next day. I could mix vegies and some things they say not to. There is also a yahoo group that is dedicated to info about this subject. Good luck!
    Jackie1081

Answer by Jackie1081 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i wasn't ever hungry either. loved the food. but ended up getting dizzy OFTEN from lack of food. Good luck with it.
    Anonymous