Looking for a work at home opportunity

any suggestions? I need something that will produce REAL income

MChildressDem

Asked by MChildressDem at 10:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Money & Work

• I actually blog about work at home opportunities and ideas.  You are welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I'm a gift basket and flower consultant for La Bella Baskets and I make a real legit income from home every 2 weeks. :-) Let me know if you like info:-) The only business I have done so well with:-)
    Have a beautiful night!!:-)
    Goodluck!!:-)
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I am looking for new My Picture Cookie Shopkeepers to join my team. Go to http://www.delicada.com/biz2/ivette to get more information. You can get started completely free and earn 20% commission on everything you sell.  I offer a weekly newsletter with marketing tips and suggestions to help you grow your business as well as monthly training and celebration calls. 

IvetteMuller

Answer by IvetteMuller at 12:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• HI! I am a Certified Scentsy Consultant. I sell wickless candles. It's a great business and our products are not hard to sell at all. If you would like to read info about Scentsy, just go to www.mchurch.scentsy.us. You can get started and earn 20% commission on everything you sell to start. And you can earn more. The sky is the limit. You will also get your website free for the first 3 months. If you sign up with Scentsy in the month of February, you will get 2 kits instead of 1. You will get the Fall/Winter Kit & the Spring/Summer Kit. This month is transition time for Scentsy that's why you will get 2 kits. Our new Spring/Summer catalogs & scents come out March 1st. My website again is www.mchurch.scentsy.us. Have a blessed day!
    ILOVESCENTSY

Answer by ILOVESCENTSY at 1:22 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I'm a distributor for Mia Bella's. I love it and earn good money. If you'd like to know more feel free to send me a message! Good luck!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I am a Rep with Juice Plus. Low start up, low risk, great company, great cash bonus opportunities.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    Feel free to contact me if you would like any info or if you have any questions.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 9:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Gold Canyon Candles is an amazing company and you can make a great income w/ this! Our products actually sell themselves! Once someone gets their hands on our products they are hooked! Plus we have more than candles. Check them out at www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith If you would like to learn more about our company and our products and how you can start your business for free send me a PM. Best of luck on your search!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I definitely recommend Scentsy. I have yet to have anyone that doesn't like them and have easily been able to convert most gold canyon and partylite customers to them. Heck, I even almost recruited a partylite consultant but her husband told her no because she was going to get back what she invested into partylite first. But it does require work like with all businesses, although the products pretty much sell themselves...All I really have to do is keep up with the orders and training the recruits (seriously, we went from 3 of us from me on down to 15 of us from me on down in one month).
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2011