What should I put in his room?

I am going to sidecar my baby's crib next to my bed soon. My problem is that I don't know what to put in its place. I already have a playroom I just finished setting up in the living room because I like to be able to watch him while I'm doing chores and I just like for him to be close. I have shelves and everything.We live in a small apartment, his room is 10 x 11 feet. I have his dresser/changer, rocking chair with ottoman, baby swing, and hamper. Since I already have a playroom in my living room, what should I put in the crib's empty space?

MommyBird388

Asked by MommyBird388 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A toddler bed maybe??
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• The Crib I am sidcarring will convert into a toddler bed when he is ready to transition.....yeah, this is a tough one.
    MommyBird388

Comment by MommyBird388 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Will the child be sleeping in the room? I did a sturdy fishtank in my eldest son's room, it helped him to watch the actual/live fish... my little ones (5 and 3 year old) I slept with... felt safer for me to have them closer
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Fish tank is a neat idea. I am sidecarring his crib to my bed in my bedroom so.....no, he will not be sleeping in his bedroom.
    MommyBird388

Comment by MommyBird388 (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• A sturdy low bookshelf filled with board books that he can look at and play with.

Answer by missanc at 10:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I like this idea too!
    MommyBird388

Comment by MommyBird388 (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2011