What were some of your odd symptoms.?

What were some of your ODD symptoms in very early stages of pregnancy..? I am 9dpo and have been having some odd and normal ones... but no BFP yet :(

ttcforever6391

Asked by ttcforever6391 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• throwing up everytime i brushed my teeth..my gag reflexes like majorly intensified and everytime i brushed i would gag so much, i ended up puking..YUCK!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I havent threw up yet while brushing my teeth but i do work in traveling sales and everyday i have to pull off the side of the interstate to puke! makes for a very long drive!

Odd ones- my eyes have itched constantly! My teeth feel like they are gonna fall out there so sore!
    ttcforever6391

Comment by ttcforever6391 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• OMG -- Throwing up while brushing my teeth! That was TERRIBLE! I was also very emotional!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Whew ladies I hope I dont get to bad with that if I do end up with a BFP.!!! Its hard enough already since they hurt! lol
    ttcforever6391

Comment by ttcforever6391 (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I don't know that I had any odd symptoms really, but I had some that seemed weird to me. For one, I started getting majorly carsick, especially in stop-and-go traffic. My first symptom was severe dizziness. My boss once asked me if I was drunk (before I knew I was pregnant), because I'd be walking and suddenly start walking like a drunk person, lol. I never had morning sickness, but for some reason I'd throw up every time I opened a can of my dog's wet food. My husband ended up having to feed her because I just couldn't do it any more. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• lol yes it so odd bc i never had any symptoms with my daughter... but the carsick is the hardest to deal with bc its the same whether Im riding or driving...
    ttcforever6391

Comment by ttcforever6391 (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I had crazy symptoms! I felt normal....it was the only month I did not test cause I felt so normal. My af comes 28-34 days so... about day 28 I could not sleep any more. Nope not at all I would only sleep for a few hours then wake up totally awake...I didn't know what the heck that was all about but I still felt normal till about day 30. All of a sudden I felt the flu strike. fever very stuffy sinuses dizzy(I mean hard to walk) and waves of nausea sooo bad. I could not believe I was getting a flu! It felt exactly like that too me. But it just never got that bad(I figured having a flu shot prevented it from getting bad). The fever only lasted one day but I thought the flu was so bad it made me miss my af. hahah nooo missing af made me feel sick hehehehe
    I specifically remember saying I have never felt like this...and had my very first heart burn of my life.
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 11:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i've noticed that when prego I don't like meat. Just the thought makes me want to throw up. Plus I normally start puking at 4 wks. And my gums bleed. Also my vision goes to almost 20/20.
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 9:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Everytime I tried to brush my tongue. I wouldnt even go that far and I would throw up or have a gag reflex. Also the stop and go car ride would get me so nausated. Plus the smell of Apple and spice air freshner, even a little would set me off...
    newmom07142011

Answer by newmom07142011 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2011