New guy.

So my SO and I broke up well I have been talking to this guy since December. I have had good thoughts about him this whole time. I have seen him out and kissed him a few times. Nothing big. Well I am not sure if he thinks I am a weirdo or not. I talk to him alot via facebook. I don't have a cell so he just messages me from his phone. Well I am starting to not know what to talk about with him. I try really hard to make conversation. I do want to ask him to come over or to go out sometime. I am not sure if I should though. Would that make me weird. Anyone else been in a relationship for 6 yrs? I have been with my SO since I was 15 and we broke up just a few months ago and I am 21. I feel out of place cause I really don't know what to expect.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• The only way you will know is ask him out. Its 2011 its OK for a girl to ask a guy out. If he says no, then you know. Go for it. Life is short enjoy.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• you mentioned that you and him have been out a few times.. did he ask you to go out those times or did u do the asking? if you did the asking why not wait this time around and see if he offers to meet again sometime. if he was the one who initiated in the past, i see nothing wrong in asking him this time around. What ever the case take it slow and don't put all your eggs in one basket, date around (not sex) but get to know different guys, see what is out there. who know...he might be doing just that at this moment.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I met him while we were out. I met him through a friend thats how I have seen him out.I haven't acutally gone 'out' with him

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• If you want this guy to ask you to do something, wait for him to ask. If he doesn't ask, don't settle for him because if what you're wanting is to be asked, and he doesn't ask, then you're going to be settling for less than what you want. Some other guy out there will ask, and hopefully that'll be the one for you. If not him, don't worry there are plenty of fish in the sea.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 8:25 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Ask him out already girl. Whats the worst that would happen he say he's not interested well then you have your answer and can move on or whatever
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 11:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• this is why i tell my kids who are 18 and 19 not to be with the same person. date around, live life have fun. being with someone since you were 15 is way too young to be tied down like that. go out and have fun with this guy and others if you can. you are 21 way too young to be settled, even if you have a child or children.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2011