Is it fair to ask for freebies?

I own and maintain a weight loss company. We have a registration fee of 235.00 and this handles access to dietitians, person trainers, free products etc. Is it fair to ask for free access when everyone else had to pay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• ya
    Anonymous

• no. It's free market.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• For who, you or customers?
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 10:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Did someone ask for free access?? Maybe I'm not getting what your asking. But if you walk into a hair salon full of people who are paying to get their hair done and asked if you could get yours done free. I'm sure they would say no. So no it's not fair to ask for free access.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Maybe I can offer scholarships in years to come. I would love to give everyone free access to a network that main goal is to decrease obesity in our nation, but I have contracts with personal trainers, dietitians and more. I still feel bad for those that can't afford this program. Any suggestions for the future on maybe offering scholarships? What do you think?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• You have given me something to think about. I am a single mom presently unemployed and in desperate need to get my health under control. Maybe you can partner with some community services to see if they would be willing to provide scholarships? Are there things that people can do to work off the fee? I would not recommend you give free services to everyone but if you know someone who really needs it and can't afford it then you can consider it
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 10:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2011