In your opinion, how many times is too many times to get married?

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 10:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Three
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I would say three. I am on my second and I am my hubbys third wife.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• However many times it takes to find the right person, is the right amount of times.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• One ! :) JK
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 10:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• IDK how many times someone else does - doesn't effect my marriage one bit. I will only being doing it once - it was expense and a lot of work.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 10:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Love, knows no number, the best advice I have is the heart wants what the heart wants.
    chemwife

Answer by chemwife at 10:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I'm going with three as well, depending upon the situation. For example, my aunt had her first husband die, the second one cheated...so I don't think there's anything wrong with a third time in her case.

However, for the majority..one mistake I can understand. Making the same mistake twice? I don't know.

But really...I don't care. People can get married as many times as they please and it will have no effect on my marriage. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• 2... and no more.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• According to Texas law, it's 5.

I say that after two divorces, live with the person for YEARS to make sure it will last before offiicially tying the knot. (Of course by then your common-law married anyway -- It just may be less expensive to get rid of them:-) Plus you may not have to give them your stuff:-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I think once is enough..

I have very high standards of marriage..and someone can bash me on that..but I think the marriage vow is very very serious..and Divocre should only happen in situations of Abuse of urself or children..and thats about it..

I believe threw excellent communication and maybe even some third party help a couple can work threw everything together..You married the person..you Knew what you were getting into and That is what marriage is about..Communication and Staying together..Good Times and Bad..Period

So One Marriage..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 10:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011