How long did you have to try?

I wonder how long it took you to get your BFP? So I know we can conceive because we did one time but things did not work out. Now I think might be the time to try and I wonder how long it took you. I have read that each month a woman has about a 25% chance, but that is in general, not people who are trying on there peek days. I read a interesting newer study that said people trying on peak days 44% conceived in the first month.(I think that was the number).
So come on ladys how long :)

sierramagic

Asked by sierramagic at 10:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• about 14 months.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 10:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I got pregnant the very first time that we didn't use protection, lol. So, it took...oh, about 30 minutes. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Genagina.....That seams like so long! YEY that it finely worked out fr you thought
    sierramagic

Comment by sierramagic (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• 9 months with #1 and 2 months with this one LOL
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Not trying and not on BC for 3 years and I only have one ovary. It was about 3 years to the month when I conceived.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• with the first one i got pregnant 2 weeks after we were married, with the second it was 3 months of trying, and the third we weren't trying lol. i was bf and got pregnant when the baby was 9mo
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• one month with my daughter! and its been 14 months ttc currently waiting now with lots of early symptoms!
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• ttcforever6391 oh I have my fingers crossed for you! When can you test? I can't est till the 18th WTH :)
    from all your answers it seams strange how sometimes it just happens and other times it takes a long time I wonder if it is change in age, or partner or if that is just how it goes. Thanks for all the responses they are interesting.......
    sierramagic

Comment by sierramagic (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• well im 9dpo and i have test since monday with all BFN.. I will keep taking them till i get my BFP or my period one..! And yes it has taken a huge toll on me not being able to concieve as quick this time. I do blame my iud i had placed after my daughter was born.
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I got pregnant right after we got married, but ended in M/C... waited til we got the ok to try again and was emotionally ready and the first month we tried we got pregnant and now we have a beautiful 17 month old daughter.. Here is my problem, I am so ready for another one. We have been somewhat trying since September and really trying (calculation ovulation) since December and nothing yet. Its driving me nuts and making me upset. The first 2 times, it was the first time so I am not used to waiting :/, I feel like something is wrong with me.
    jessspurr86

Answer by jessspurr86 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2011